Have you read about all the benefits of advertising on Facebook and want to start taking advantage of them for your business? Maybe you’ve already boosted a few Facebook posts to see the kind of reach you can achieve with a little bit of budget?
With over 2 billion monthly active users at present, Facebook is one of the hottest advertising platforms out there right now for businesses.
But mastering Facebook ads and getting the maximum potential out of them when you’re just getting started can be tricky. That’s why we created the Fabulous Facebook Ads for Business course.
I’ll guide you through the entire process step-by-step, from tips for beginners to intermediate techniques, and ensure you’ve got everything you need to create killer Facebook ads going forward that bring the returns you’re looking for.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use Facebook ads to target people in a way you’ve never been able to before – from focusing on people’s life events to interests so that you ads reach the perfect audience every time
- Harness the power of the latest breakthroughs on the Facebook ads landscape
- Utilise email lists to create custom audiences from people you already have a connection with
- Use lookalike audiences to find people who are almost identical int heir likes and interests as your existing audiences
- Create Facebook ad reports to check exactly how your campaigns are performing
- Take advantage of advanced targeting techniques to take you Facebook ads to the next level in terms of reach and returns
I’ll also introduce you to all the tools we use here at Positive Sparks to create fantastic Facebook ads – showing you exactly how to use them and explaining why they are good and – including video, audio and other powerful techniques to get the greatest return on your ad investments.
As with every Positive Sparks’ course:
- We work on YOUR Business. That means you’ll learn and develop your business as we progress.
- Everything we do is UK focused. We bend web marketing theory, which is often US focused, to make it much more applicable for the UK market and culture.
- Every one of our courses is reworked to provide the greatest value for you and your business. So, if your business is B2B, we’ll focus on B2B channels. B2C, B2C channels and so on and so forth.
- All 1:1 courses are recorded and you get to keep the videos for future reference. This is especially useful if we are working on your individual business.
- All courses come with a 90-day post-course support option that you can take advantage of with no obligations.